Basements and Lizards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for members of The Flaming Cart

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Misadventures of the Psion and Cleric

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joyful1y

joyful1y

The Misadventures of the Psion and Cleric Empty
PostSubject: The Misadventures of the Psion and Cleric   The Misadventures of the Psion and Cleric I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:28 am

Okay I'm sorry I had to keep this part. I just had to.

-------

“You want to know what bothers me? Well let me tell you that I’ll tell you I’m a cleric, Kana. D’you even knowhat that means?” She leaned forward to her and inspected Kana’s eyes as if she’d find the answer there, as if this was a very serious and difficult question, requiring detailed philosophical explanation. “It meansI’m s’posed to be a healer, y’know? I gotta heal people and make sure they’re okay and make them better. And y’knowhat? I think maybe I couldda done that if maybe everone would have just stayed around, but no everone’s gotta go n’ do things n’ follow th-herizons n’ everything n’ Benjems gotta climb outta windows like some homeless spider or something and you know what, screw that guy in perticular.” She took another gulp as if her drink was an extra punctuation mark signifying just how important that last sentence (if you could call it that) was. She sighed a satisfactory 'ah', though her lips were downcast in a frown. She muttered "Gods help that poor bastard" under her breath, barely intelligible from the alcohol on her tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://foofallsdown.webs.com

The Misadventures of the Psion and Cleric
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Basements and Lizards :: Actual Roleplay :: Summer 2015-
Jump to: